During the school year we offer student-led information sessions,
lunch with current students, and class visits. The program is coordinated by the Haas Student Ambassadors (HSAs). Learn
more about the HSA team!
The Visitation Program for this academic cycle will end on Friday, May 3 and begin in mid-September. Please note the
specific dates and holidays listed below.
Courtyard Renovation Project: As part of our strategic plan, we are committed to transforming our Haas campus into a space that supports learning, collaboration, and community. The initial phase includes renovating our Haas courtyard into a versatile, open space for campus-wide interaction and gatherings. Please excuse our mess during construction!
- When: Monday - Friday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
Information sessions for this academic cycle will end on Friday, May 3 and begin on Monday, September 9.
- Where: Meet at the Haas School
of Business—Room C250 in the classroom wing. (Haas School map)
Why: Learn more about the Berkeley
MBA program from a student perspective! Two Haas
Student Ambassadors will
lead a discussion about the Berkeley MBA experience.
In the last 15 minutes of the session, a member
of the Admissions Committee will answer questions
about the application process. Reservations are
Lunch with Students
- When: Monday - Friday 12:00-1:00 p.m.
Lunch with students for this academic cycle will end on Friday, May 3 and begin on Monday, September 16.
- Where: Meet in the Admissions Office—Room S430 in the Student Services Wing by 11:50 a.m. (Haas School map)
- Why: Meet a current student for
lunch (self pay). Reservations are not necessary.
- Other Resources: For a comprehensive tour of
the UCB campus, you can arrange UC Berkeley campus
tours through Visitor Services at (510) 642-5215
- When: Monday - Thursday, times vary.
Class visits will end on Thursday, May 2 and begin on Monday, September 16.
- How: Register here.
The fall 2013 class visit schedule should be posted by Friday, September 13, 2013. Please refrain from contacting faculty directly. We request 72-hour notice prior to a class visit. Since you are visiting an MBA class currently in session, there are only a limited number of seats available for guests. Due to these constraints, we must limit requests
to one course per visit. We will try to honor
- Where: Come to the Admissions Office—Room S430 in the Student Services Wing—to meet a current student who will
be your class escort.
- Why: Come experience a Berkeley MBA class
There will be NO information sessions, class
visits or lunches on the following school holidays:
- Labor Day (9/2/13)
- Veteran's Day (11/11/13)
- Thanksgiving (11/28/13 - 11/29/13)
- Winter Break (12/6/13 - 1/27/14)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (1/20/14)
- President's Day (2/17/14)
- Spring Recess/Cesar Chavez Day (3/24/14 – 3/28/14)
If you are not able to visit us, please check out the list of upcoming off-campus events near you!
Mountain View, California
“My professors embody the Students Always principle. They are so open; it is standard practice for professors to make mid-term adjustments to their classes in response to our feedback. As accomplished as they, they are open to learning and adapting.”